Friday, December 26, 2008


umm well christmas is pretty much over lame i know. hmmm. it was pretty sweet i got new clothes and a new hair dryer because i blew up my other one.... longish story haha. But yea merry christmas to the few people who look at this. I'm pretty much just talkin to myself kinda pathetic! haha anyways i'll put a picture. I know radom picture of me at the ballon fest on fourth of july in provo but its of me and one of the first i saw. (p.s. thats a half fake funny smile and i was laughing haha)

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love it that I'm always the first one to comment on your blog. I tried to tell everyone about your blog in my last post so you could have more comments, but I guess you will just have to settle with me, your most favorite, wonderful, greatest MOM in the whole world. I love it that you put a picture on your blog. Do some more. Change your background. Hey put a snowman background on yours since you LOVE to build me snowmans. Okay your goal is to build me a whole family of snowmans in our front yard. I will help you. That would look so cute. Just do it! Love ya and pray for lots of snow so we can have mother daughter bonding time building snowmans together. Ha Ha!

hloppster said...

yea i kinda feel like a loser with u bein the first to comment haha just kidding! love ya too. but the day u build a snow man with me i'll pee my pants laughing hahahaha

karen louise said...

Hey Haley!!! I love your blog! I read on your mom's blog about yours, so here I am, visiting yours! I invited you to my private blog through your email...did you get it? I sent it to the soccerrampage email...is that the right one? I love your blog! :)

Karla said...

I didn't even have to read it on your mom's blog about you having a blog... wow that sounds weird. But I did see your link on her blog before, when you just had like one entry on there, that is when I JOINED, and I am glad to see you are posting twice a day now. That great! I love your "loppsided" snowman.