Saturday, September 29, 2012

College?? oh wait.. Senior year JUST started.. :/

So.... heres the low down, I CAN NOT WAIT A SINGLE SECOND MORE FOR COLLEGE. word. Don't get me wrong I am Loving Senior year soooo very much!!


As I am looking into Scholarships, grants, MAJORS (still have SO many I want to do) it is getting me extremely excited to move out(I love my fam bam, I really do but its time to get on with my life). Right now I am applying for a Scholorship worth $1,000. and it is titled, "Awkward Back to school Photo Contest" Here are some of the pictures ive been posting:







I am going to win. No doubt. I need to get my Homecoming pictures Scanned... anyone have a photo scanner?!? cause those pictures are HILARIOUS. once I am hopefully chosen to be a finalist then People are free to vote for my photo! the person with the most likes/shares WINS.... so I need to put all my faith in my facebook friends to help me win 1,000 buck-a-roos.

Another Scholarship and I DIEING To be a part of is the Ambassador Program at Either Utah State University orrrr Dixie State. It sounds soooo fun! and I get to say involved with some form of student government!  plus...... ITS A FULL-RIDE scholarship... no  big deal..

I told my self I would NEVER go to Dixie state..... but when college day arrived.. and I had high hopes for BYU-I... and low hopes for Dixie.. those two SWITCHED completely... BYU-I isnt lookin so promising anymore.. but USU and Dixie are the main two..... Im freaking out just a little bit. okay ALOT. but I still have time. and I have the grades to qualify for both those schools as well as academic scholarships there... so hallelujah!

Ive been on the computer for 2 hours looking at Scholarhships.com.. and Zinch.com.. and Utahfutures.org... Im obsessed. :) then I found my blog.

Senior year is fantastic! I miss Cross country SO BAD. extremely. but I know it was the right decision to not  participate this year. Softball + Student council + HOSA + NHS + family + Laurel President + WORK are PLENTY enough. and it is all filling in quite nicely. Being a senior is so nice, my classes are panning out and its nice to be able to just be myself. It seems like being a Senior makes it easier to be yourself.. which is NOT how it should work out... everyone shoudl feel free to be that way.. but Being a senior, Let alone Senior Class President you know people look up to us (on student council) its really humbling. :)

well...... this is my post for now :)

 Meet my good looking friends and I :) we love going to choir.



No comments: