Saturday, December 1, 2012

Yesterday I had the opportunity to venture up to logan, UT to visit a CADAVER LAB! Legit. We walked in to the lab with body bags on 6 tables. nooooot very comforting :/   anywho long story short, it was defintly worth going! No, I did not pass out or anything (pro). Buuuttt I had quite the uncomfortable feeling while up at Utah state touring around... :(


 I have had my eyes set on USU for the longest time just because I have heard so many wonderful things about it! But I realized when Im actually on campus its a WHOLE different feeling. Not a good one. My friend asked me "So what made you want to apply for USU?" and It took me a while to say why...

so... IM STRESSED. :) here is the main reason:


Who in their right mind  mixes up their name on the ACT?! oh wait, I do. ;) So... that is the whole reason why Its been 8 weeks and I havent heard back from USU and now theyre telling me its an unofficial copy. :/ the deadline is today. :(

Soo................. Nowww Im thinking Dixie.

shoot.

I told myself Id NEVER EVER go to dixie.

ever.

EVERR

and It keeps on coming back like a mosquito Im trying to swat away. SO luckily their deadline isnt unitl March.. and I have a better and bigger chance for Scholarships there.. PLUS id be down there with Mickey man!

And weber state? what the random?

oh well... like I posted on my Facebook Status.. I had a genius Idea:

Im going to build my own college. In alaska. Where we do nothing but build huge igloos. and eat snowcones and hot cocoa. and star gaze. and not have to apply. and there will be no admission fee. All you need to do is build a snowman to get in. Like frosty. and we will fish. alot. and ride polar bears. :D

Genius, I know.  anyhow. Bye bye for now :D

No comments: