Sunday, December 29, 2013

Look Not Behind Thee (Genesis 19:17)

Yo. check this out. Right now. Or later. But you should probably check it out soon. :)



I havent ever been super familiar with many Bible stories. It AMAZES me how interesting they truly are! How in the world can I possibly skim over such mind blowing experiences, relationships, lessons? The story of Lot's wife is remarkable. I mean a pillar of salt?! That sure makes me want to never look back on anything. This has got me thinking. Like exactly the moment I typed that previous sentence about not looking back on anything. I thought of how I have been looking back for quite some time! We always wonder how our lives would be if we were to have chosen a different route. In high school I always to picture myself attending Timpanogos instead of Mt. View. MV is and always will be the best though ;). Anyways, I have been looking back here and there if I have made the right choice about where I attend school. Which is silly because I know Dixie State is THEE best place for me. Right now. But I wanted to go to Utah State so so so so so so Stinkin bad. Sometiems I just get thinking things like, "why? I could have been having so much fun, maybe I'd be dating more? Maybe, maybe, maybe. But truly I'm doing Perfectly fine. Truly! I'm here at Dixie State for reasons that are known, unknown and being revealed to me throughout my time there. The Lord truly knows what is up. Keep praying. If that doesnt help, then pray some more. Then top that off with one more prayer. He is there. He is real.

A quote by Robert L. Millet (P.s. he is in my aunty's ward!)
    " God has made Himself available to ALL His Children... No scriptural invitation is given more frequently thatn the divine encouragement to ask, to seek, to knock."

I have been doing a lot of asking lately. I know I will continue to keep on asking. Its finally time I get my bottom in gear and seek, asking wont do everything. WE have to do something on our part.

The Church is True. :)

No comments: